Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Gone, Home, Busy

Being M.I.A is not such a big deal for me. Most everyone knows that... But here is my latest excuse... We up and left to California on May 4th. It was a big surprise, even to me. Bobby woke up, checked the boards, and told me to pack for Ca. We had a blast! We just got home last Sunday night. It was bittersweet coming back... We are happy to be back in our house, but miss everyone in California. The kids do to. They keep asking for Letti's house and Nan! I am still trying to get everything that we packed in their rightful places. My least favorite part of a trip. I will post pictures as soon as I get them loaded on to the computer.

3 comments:

lynda said...

I'm glad that you guys had a good time. That is funny that you didn't even know that you were going when you woke up that morning. Gotta love surprises! That's how it was when we went to S.D. to see Craig it was a totally last minute Swine Flu Vacation. :)

Beki said...

I love vacations, but hate the before and after. I hope to see some pictures soon.

Tasha said...

I am so glad you got to come for so long. I loved getting to see you and hang out. Thanks for doing the shower with me too. Glad you made it back safe and sound. Good luck with all the unpacking!