Monday, August 24, 2009

Interview with a Four Year Old.

Last night I interviewed Kodi Lynn about herself, and got some really cute answers.
  1. What is your favorite toy? "Piggy, Charlotte, & Mermaid."
  2. What is your favorite movie? "Bell" (Beauty and the Beast)
  3. What is your favorite color? "Pink and purple."
  4. What do you like to play outside? "throw the Frisbee."
  5. What is your most favorite thing to wear? "A pretty dress with flowers on it."
  6. What is your favorite food? "Hot dogs and Tacos"
  7. Tell me about your family. "I love my Mommy, and Daddy, and brother... I like all my family"
  8. What is your favorite song? "All the Single Ladies, and Kleep, Kleep Bleeding"
  9. Tell me all about you. "I like to share my toys. I like to have a princess cake. I like to sleep in my bed. I love Coy. I like to color. I like arcoons (cartoons), and my brother, and that's it"
  10. Do you know how old you are tomorrow? "This many..."(holds up 4 fingers)
  1. How many is that? "one, two, three, four... That's how many." (now imagine serious diva-tude.
Mommy notes: Her nick name is Boog, and Degan calls her Dodi, but she always introduces her self as a formal Kodi Lynn. She is so smart. She has a million and one questions... Why, why, why all day long. She can write her own name, along with Mommy, and Bobby. I don't now why she had to know that. She is great at drawing and coloring, and sits all day long doing just that. She must have 10+ coloring books, and our fridge has no room left for a grocery list. Every time we get in our car we have to listen to the "Fabulous" song from High School Musical 2. She lives in a dress, and loves animals. Her favorite cartoon is Max and Ruby. Oh I could go on and on... We love our little girl. She's my best girl!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Idk why the 11 came out like as a one?

Letti said...

I can't believe she didn't say she loved Aunt Letti. I loved reading about her. I can't wait to see you guys in November.

lynda said...

Love all her cute answers! Kleep Kleep Bleeding :)
I thinks she needs some new princess songs put on Mommy's ipod for her birthday. ;)

Tasha said...

She is so cute. I love all her answers. That is a cute idea. 4 is a fun age to be heading into!

Rowdy Family said...

all the single ladies!!!!!!!!
lookin good kodi!