Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Very over due!

After much harassment I have returned to the blog. Hahaha. You would not believe who has been on me more than anyone. Bobby! Yup, he's hooked on blog surfing. So here is a recap on October. First we have been entertaining... My mom and Grandma Dee came out for a fun visit. We had such a great time being together.

After 4 days of R&R we headed out to my mom's and John's... And what would a trip to Florida be without Disney World. Kodi had a blast! She is a Disney fanatic. I don't think it is entirely her fault though. Here is My Mom, John, and the kids in front of Cinderella's Castle.

Next was Halloween... Unfortunately I don't have a good picture of the kids yet. My camera wont shoot in the dark anymore, so as soon as my neighbor Wendy sends me the pictures, I will post on a F.F.F. (fav. foto Fri.) I do have a cute shot of the kids carving a pumpkin though.

Finally We went up to Tad and Amelia's to spend time with the Mann Family. What a Blast! When I say Busy I mean Busy!

5 comments:

apee said...

Cute pics! We had a blast with you guys too!

apee said...

Cute pics! We had a blast with you guys too!

Amelia said...

Phew...October is finally done!! I hear ya :)....but October did end with a bang :) haha

Letti said...

I am glad that you finally posted. I didn't know that Bobby liked looking at the blogs. Now I better be careful what I say...lol I love the picture of the kids carving the pumpkin. Thta is my least favorite thing about Halloween getting the guts out.

Jessica said...

I can't believe how big Deagan is! I miss you guys, yes we are planning a trip to Texas...in the early Spring, can't wait to see you guys!